It is the 10th again and what a better way to start the year than reviewing the favorite layouts created in 2012?
I had so much fun looking back to choice them, hope the selection inspires you to get something scrapped today! Here are my favorites in no special order:
Nr 1: My story – featuring the little girl in the playground and a pocket made of a journaling card holding three tags with journaling.
Nr 2: Go see do – featuring the boy on the beach and my favorite stamp of the year, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Camera.
Nr 3: Christmas 2011 featuring the little girl and a memory file folder. More pictures and details about this layout here.
Nr 4: My favorite photo featuring turtle t-shirts during our trip to Italy. One of my first layouts with my brand new Studio Calico monthly kit and a badge from the bestseller Hello Love set.
Nr 5: Piratenfeier featuring the Pirates Ahoy Kit I designed specially to scrap my boy’s 5th birthday pictures.
Nr 6: Anna in Malaga. Featuring a map paper, one of my new adictions.
Nr 7: Juni 09. A re-do for the new kids albums made of scraps. Only leftovers here, and I love this page!
Nr 8: Your day. Featuring a cute 3 years old and the cute Cakewalk collection from October Afternoon + my all time favorite thickers.
Nr 9: “M” featuring a piece of advice for my big daughter and tags with windows and cameras. I specially love this Heidi Swapp paper.
Nr 10: Tamar featuring the big girl and a chevron cut with the Cameo. The click badge is one of my favorites sets, with photography theme. Here you see my favorite Thickers again.
This month I am sharing 10 things I am in love with @ Etsy:
1. Vintage Ohio Art Globe by lovintagefinds
2. Owl Pillow by GandGPatterns
3. Chevron Bag by Made by Nanna
4. Pretty much every crochet pattern from Luvly Gurumi. I purchased the turtle and can’t wait to have it ready.
5. Infinity Scarf by Behind my picket fence
6. Mee a Bee has the cutest todler bags.
7. Love the 100 acre wood skirt by Phoebe Eloise. In fact I pretty much love everything in this store.
8. Cake topper cupcake from Shimrita. Her display / play cupcakes are the most beautiful I know. Love this shop!
9. This Doorway puppets theatre is a must have.
10. I might be in bag mood because favorite number 10 is also a bag: Elephant Zoo Lunchie from Paper and Polka Dots. I do also love the Pinguim and the Giraffe
Shimelle does a ten things post every month on the tenth and I am always looking forward to join the fun but forget it. This month I got a remind as part of the Learn Something New Everyday class. Gotta love it!
Here I go: Ten Things I want to accomplish before December:
1. Update Project Life
2. Change rooms with the girls.
3. Make some mini albums as Christmas gifts.
4. Art Journal more. Make more collages.
5. Sew some stuffed animals for the kids
(Pocket Pets from Gingermelon @ Etsy)
6. Find a way to have some me / just for fun time.
6. Read more
7. Write more tutorials
8. Get a better routine to blog
9. Exercise three times a week (I actually make Pilates twice a week)
(Tomorrow I’ll write the closing post to my Project Life week, stay tunned)